How Can You Help Ukraine During the Russian Invasion?
We are Lawrina Team, and most of us are Ukrainians. Our Ukrainian team is safe. Some of them are forced to the bomb shelters, others are joining Ukrainian Military Forces to defend their country. However, we do our absolute best as an organization to continue service as we all want to help our country fight with the enemy by all means.
You probably heard about this, Putin and the Russian army with the support of Belarus have made a full-scale invasion of Ukraine. In case you don’t know, here’s a summary:
- On the 24th of February, Russians openly attacked many Ukrainian cities
- The entire country woke up to the bombs and explosions
- We are currently under attack in all major cities around Ukraine
- There had already been civilian casualties, including, 16 children
- City population is spending their nights in the subway. Hiding from the shelling
- Russian troops capture Chernobyl power plant that creates danger for Europe
The world can and must stop Putin. Here is how you can support Ukraine and Ukrainians:
1. Tell the world about the war as a horrible act of aggression in Ukraine
2. Help Ukrainian organizations that take care of Ukrainian people
Here you can find all institutions for donations gathered (military, medical, and volunteer help):
3. Support the Armed Forces of Ukraine
Also, the National Bank of Ukraine has opened a special multi-currency account to raise funds for the Ukrainian Army.
4. Donate cryptocurrency
Unchain’s goal is to break the chain of war that the Russian Federation started against Ukraine. Your support helps us raise and quickly distribute money for humanitarian needs — Unchain Fund.
Also, now we are accepting cryptocurrency donations — Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Tether (USDT trc20).
- BTC — 357a3So9CbsNfBBgFYACGvxxS6tMaDoa1P
- ETH — 0x165CD37b4C644C2921454429E7F9358d18A45e14
- USDT (trc20) — TEFccmfQ38cZS1DTZVhsxKVDckA8Y6VfCy
Each action, donation, and word of support matters. We thank you for your help, from the bottom of our hearts!
Let’s fight for global freedom and peace in Europe together — #StandWithUkraine.