The Commission shall serve as a national clearinghouse and resource for the compilation of information and review of procedures with respect to the administration of Federal elections by—
(1) carrying out the duties described in subpart 3 of this part (relating to the adoption of voluntary voting system guidelines), including the maintenance of a clearinghouse of information on the experiences of State and local governments in implementing the guidelines and in operating voting systems in general;
(2) carrying out the duties described in part B of this subchapter (relating to the testing, certification, decertification, and recertification of voting system hardware and software);
(3) carrying out the duties described in part C of this subchapter (relating to conducting studies and carrying out other activities to promote the effective administration of Federal elections);
(4) carrying out the duties described in part D of this subchapter (relating to election assistance), and providing information and training on the management of the payments and grants provided under such part;
(5) carrying out the duties described in part B of subchapter III (relating to the adoption of voluntary guidance); and
(6) developing and carrying out the Help America Vote College Program under subchapter V.
CODIFICATION Section was formerly classified to section 15322 of Title 42, The Public Health and Welfare, prior to editorial reclassification and renumbering as this section.
52 U.S.C. § 20922 (2018)
Disclaimer: Lawrina maintains this website to enhance public access to information about its activities. We make an effort to keep the information about codes timely and accurate. Please note that we cannot guarantee that the U.S.C 2018, Title 52, Subtitle II, Chapter 209, Subchapter II, Part a, Subpart 1, Section 20922 — Duties — exactly reproduces the officially adopted text.