Business Pack by Lawrina is a vital legal template bundle that helps you complete your business tasks quickly and mitigate risks. Always rely on the clarity and accuracy of Lawrina business templates our legal experts revise and update. Make minimum efforts to tailor these legal jargon-free forms to your workflow.
In the Business Pack, you will get the following legal templates:
1. Copyright Infringement Notice: Instantly address it to the party who stole your work and demand an immediate content removal from their sources.
2. Intellectual Property (IP) Assignment Agreement: Streamline transferring patents, trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets to ensure legality, complete fees, and governing law protection.
3. Joint Venture Agreement: Reach your primary business objectives with other parties most quickly and clearly when discussing the terms upfront.
4. LLC Operating Agreement: Establish the rules of your own limited liability company (LLC) to maintain its legality at all levels — distributions, records, tax returns, liquidation, etc.
5. Loan Agreement: Defend and clarify your financial interests when borrowing and lending the necessary sums in daily business matters with peace of mind.
6. Mutual Confidentiality Agreement: Protect sensitive business information between two parties to avoid information leaks and disclosure without permission.
7. Partnership Agreement: Make your cooperation reliable, effective, and legal to distribute innovative products and services, plus prevent competitors.
8. Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement: Close your purchase and sale deal on a specific date without stress and doubts to establish your real estate ownership.
9. Residential Lease Agreement: Agree upon your lease terms beforehand to start working at or moving into the new place immediately and safely.
10. Services Agreement: Get and deliver services in exchange for an agreed fee to let your business prosper.
11. Share Option Agreement: Grant flexible share prices on a future date to reward your employees and drive up your company’s value. Get guaranteed financial benefits from your company to feel confident in the future.
12. Software Development Agreement: Ensure the complete clarity between developers and clients to design and get a high-quality software program or application from scratch.
13. Stock Purchase Agreement: Invest and earn more when sharing stocks between parties to boost your company’s activity on the market.
14. Trademark (TM) License Agreement: Enter new markets efficiently with your trademark to establish your brand name and reputation.
15. Work for Hire Agreement: Stay on the same project page with your contractor or company within your cooperation and vice versa. Clarify the work assignment and financial considerations.
Download this Business Pack by Lawrina and make your business legitimate at all levels.
Lawrina legal experts have prepared and revised all templates from Lawrina Packs to address your legal matters directly. You can opt to edit all forms from Lawrina Packs or the one you need for your circumstances. Each legal form is compliant with recent state law regulations to submit it wherever you need it across the U.S.
You can see the descriptions of each legal form from the selected pack in the Documents in the Pack section.
If you’re hesitant about the correct type of legal agreement for your case, you can find and ask a lawyer in the Lawrina Match database. It includes more than 1000 verified experienced attorneys in any legal practice area from all over the U.S. Type in your state or legal issue, and contact legal professionals for details.
After you buy a template pack, you can download it right away on Lawrina or access it via the link we send to your email. Then, you can start filling out all the forms or continue with the one you need at the moment.
When you finish, you can print a complete template, get it signed, and submit it for the necessary procedure. You can save all customized templates for your future deals.
After you finish preparing your legal template, you and the other parties should sign it. Your signatures prove that all parties agree to and approve the document, which makes it valid.
The signature format can be both manual or electronic.