(1) For the notice required of persons acting in a fiduciary capacity for taxpayers or for transferees, see sections 6212, 6901(g), and 6903.
(2) For application by fiduciary for determination of tax and discharge from personal liability therefor, see section 2204.
(3) For the notice required of taxpayers for redetermination of taxes claimed as credits, see sections 905(c) and 2016.
(4) For exemption certificates required to be furnished to employers by employees, see section 3402(f)(2), (3), (4), and (5).
(5) For receipts, constituting information returns, required to be furnished to employees, see section 6051.
[(6) Repealed. Pub. L. 89–44, title III, §305(b), June 21, 1965, 79 Stat. 148]
(7) For information required with respect to the redemption of stamps, see section 6805.
(8) For the statement required to be filed by a corporation expecting a net operating loss carryback or unused excess profits credit carryback, see section 6164.
(9) For the application, which a taxpayer may file for a tentative carryback adjustment of income taxes, see section 6411.
AMENDMENTS 1970—Par. (2). Pub. L. 91–614 substituted "fiduciary" for "executor". 1965—Par. (6). Pub. L. 89–44 struck out par. (6) which cross referred to section 4234 of this title.EFFECTIVE DATE OF 1970 AMENDMENT Amendment by Pub. L. 91–614 applicable with respect to decedents dying after Dec. 31, 1970, see section 101(j) of Pub. L. 91–614, set out as a note under section 2032 of this title. EFFECTIVE DATE OF 1965 AMENDMENT Amendment by Pub. L. 89–44 applicable with respect to admissions, services, and uses after noon, Dec. 31, 1965, see section 701(b)(1) of Pub. L. 89–44, set out as a note under section 4291 of this title.
Disclaimer: Lawrina maintains this website to enhance public access to information about its activities. We make an effort to keep the information about codes timely and accurate. Please note that we cannot guarantee that the U.S.C 2018, Title 26, Subtitle f, Chapter 61, Subchapter a, Part III, Subpart a, Section 6040 — Cross references — exactly reproduces the officially adopted text.