Not later than 1 year after February 22, 2012, and each year thereafter, the First Responder Network Authority shall submit an annual report covering the preceding fiscal year to the appropriate committees of Congress.(b) Required content
The report required under subsection (a) shall include—
(1) a comprehensive and detailed report of the operations, activities, financial condition, and accomplishments of the First Responder Network Authority under this section; and
(2) such recommendations or proposals for legislative or administrative action as the First Responder Network Authority deems appropriate.(c) Availability to testify
The members of the Board and employees of the First Responder Network Authority shall be available to testify before the appropriate committees of the Congress with respect to—
(1) the report required under subsection (a);
(2) the report of any audit conducted under section 1429 1 of this title; or
(3) any other matter which such committees may determine appropriate.
Section 1429 of this title, referred to in subsec. (c)(2), was in the original a reference to section 6210 of Pub. L. 112–96, this section, and was translated as if it had been a reference to section 6209 of Pub. L. 112–96, which is classified to section 1429 of this title, to reflect the probable intent of Congress. Section 6210 does not relate to audits.
Disclaimer: Lawrina maintains this website to enhance public access to information about its activities. We make an effort to keep the information about codes timely and accurate. Please note that we cannot guarantee that the U.S.C, Title 47, Section 1430 — Annual report to Congress — exactly reproduces the officially adopted text.