(1) applications or proposals for, and performance under, grants and contracts awarded pursuant to sections 40304 and 40305 of this title;
(2) the space grant fellowship program;
(3) the designation and operation of space grant colleges and space grant regional consortia, and the operation of space grant and fellowship programs;
(4) the formulation and application of the planning guidelines and priorities pursuant to subsections (a) and (b)(1) of section 40303 of this title; and
(5) such other matters as the Administrator refers to the panel for review and advice.
|Source (U.S. Code)||Source (Statutes at Large)|
|40308||42 U.S.C. 2486h.||Pub. L. 100–147, title II, §210, Oct. 30, 1987, 101 Stat. 874.|
In subsection (a), the word "provisions" is substituted for "provisons" to correct an error in the law.
The Federal Advisory Committee Act, referred to in subsec. (a), is Pub. L. 92–463, Oct. 6, 1972, 86 Stat. 770, which is set out in the Appendix to Title 5, Government Organization and Employees.
Disclaimer: Lawrina maintains this website to enhance public access to information about its activities. We make an effort to keep the information about codes timely and accurate. Please note that we cannot guarantee that the U.S.C, Title 51, Section 40308 — Space grant review panel — exactly reproduces the officially adopted text.