Not later than January 31 of each year (beginning with 2004), the Commission shall submit a report to the Committee on House Administration of the House of Representatives and the Committee on Rules and Administration of the Senate detailing its activities during the fiscal year which ended on September 30 of the previous calendar year, and shall include in the report the following information:
(1) A detailed description of activities conducted with respect to each program carried out by the Commission under this chapter, including information on each grant or other payment made under such programs.
(2) A copy of each report submitted to the Commission by a recipient of such grants or payments which is required under such a program, including reports submitted by States receiving requirements payments under subpart 1 of part D of this subchapter, and each other report submitted to the Commission under this chapter.
(3) Information on the voluntary voting system guidelines adopted or modified by the Commission under subpart 3 of this part and information on the voluntary guidance adopted under part B of subchapter III.
(4) All votes taken by the Commission.
(5) Such other information and recommendations as the Commission considers appropriate.
REFERENCES IN TEXT This chapter, referred to in pars. (1) and (2), was in the original "this Act", meaning Pub. L. 107–252, Oct. 29, 2002, 116 Stat. 1666, known as the Help America Vote Act of 2002, which is classified principally to this chapter. For complete classification of this Act to the Code, see Tables.CODIFICATION Section was formerly classified to section 15327 of Title 42, The Public Health and Welfare, prior to editorial reclassification and renumbering as this section.
Disclaimer: Lawrina maintains this website to enhance public access to information about its activities. We make an effort to keep the information about codes timely and accurate. Please note that we cannot guarantee that the U.S.C 2018, Title 52, Subtitle II, Chapter 209, Subchapter II, Part a, Subpart 1, Section 20927 — Annual report — exactly reproduces the officially adopted text.