(1) a bow or crossbow, the arrows of which are secured or stowed in a quiver or other arrow transport case; and
(2) with respect to a crossbow, uncocked.
(1) the individual is not otherwise prohibited by law from possessing the bows and crossbows;
(2) the bows or crossbows that are not ready for immediate use remain inside the vehicle of the individual throughout the period during which the bows or crossbows are transported across System land; and
(3) the possession of the bows and crossbows is in compliance with the law of the State in which the System unit is located.
Disclaimer: Lawrina maintains this website to enhance public access to information about its activities. We make an effort to keep the information about codes timely and accurate. Please note that we cannot guarantee that the U.S.C, Title 54, Section 104908 — Bows in parks — exactly reproduces the officially adopted text.