To provide a national historic light station program, the Secretary shall—
(1) collect and disseminate information concerning historic light stations;
(2) foster educational programs relating to the history, practice, and contribution to society of historic light stations;
(3) sponsor or conduct research and study into the history of light stations;
(4) maintain a listing of historic light stations; and
(5) assess the effectiveness of the program established by this chapter regarding the conveyance of historic light stations.
|Source (U.S. Code)||Source (Statutes at Large)|
|305102||16 U.S.C. 470w–7(a).||Pub. L. 89–665, title III, §308(a), as added Pub. L. 106–355, §2, Oct. 24, 2000, 114 Stat. 1385.|
Disclaimer: Lawrina maintains this website to enhance public access to information about its activities. We make an effort to keep the information about codes timely and accurate. Please note that we cannot guarantee that the U.S.C, Title 54, Section 305102 — Duties of Secretary in providing a national historic light station program — exactly reproduces the officially adopted text.