54 U.S. Code Section 308901 - Definitions
In this chapter:
(1) Collection.—The term "collection" means a collection of intellectual and cultural artifacts, including documents, sculpture, and works of art.
(2) Eligible entity.—The term "eligible entity" means a Federal entity, State, local, or tribal government, educational institution, or nonprofit organization.
(3) Historic property.—The term "historic property" has the meaning given the term in section 300308 of this title.
(4) Nationally significant.—The term "nationally significant", in reference to a collection or historic property, means a collection or historic property that meets the applicable criteria for national significance, in accordance with regulations promulgated by the Secretary pursuant to section 302103 of this title.
(5) Program.—The term "program" means the Save America's Treasures Program established under section 308902(a) of this title.
(6) Secretary.—The term "Secretary" means the Secretary, acting through the Director.
Disclaimer: Lawrina maintains this website to enhance public access to information about its activities. We make an effort to keep the information about codes timely and accurate. Please note that we cannot guarantee that the U.S.C, Title 54, Section 308901 — Definitions — exactly reproduces the officially adopted text.