§ 820-1-2-.06. Sessions
(1) The office of the Secretary, Room S-105, 600 Dexter Avenue, Montgomery, Alabama, 36104, will be open for the transaction of business each weekday, except holidays and Saturdays and Sundays, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
(2) Hearings before the Secretary or hearings examiner will be held in the Room E-201, 600 Dexter Avenue, Montgomery, Alabama, 36104 unless otherwise provided for in an order or notice by the Secretary or hearings examiner.
(3) Special hearings of the Secretary will be held at other places and times at the discretion of the Secretary. Hearings before a hearings examiner will be held as the Secretary may direct.
(4) The Secretary shall, in writing, set a time certain for all hearings, giving proper notice thereof to all known parties.
(5) All hearings before the Secretary or hearings examiner shall be open to the public.
(6) Contemptuous conduct by any person appearing at a hearing is ground for his exclusion from the hearing by the Secretary or hearings examiner.
Author: Charles E. Grainger, Jr.(New Rule: Filed January 10, 2001; effective February 14, 2001.)
Statutory Authority: Code of Ala. 1975, § 41-22-4.
Disclaimer: Lawrina has made every attempt to ensure the information on this page is accurate, but we cannot guarantee that Section 820-1-2-.06 Sessions is a replica of the current official text. Please use the external links to official resources for the latest version.