§ 830-X-3-.04. Application For Registration As An Investment Adviser Representative
(1) Application for registration as an investment adviser representative shall be filed on Form U-4 with the Commission, or its designee, and in compliance with all requirements and rules prescribed by the Commission.
(2) Whenever the information contained in an investment adviser representative's Form U-4 becomes inaccurate or incomplete for any reason, it shall be the responsibility of the investment adviser with whom employment has terminated to correct such information by the filing of an amendment on Form U-4 with the Commission within 30 days.
(3) Whenever an investment adviser representative's registration is terminated, it shall be the responsibility of the investment adviser with whom employment has terminated to correct such information by filing a Form U-5 with the Commission within 30 days of the investment adviser representative's termination date.
(4) Investment adviser representatives' transfers from one investment adviser to another is accomplished by filing Form U-4 with the Commission and payment of the fee in accordance with § 8-6-3(h).
(5) Registration of all investment adviser representatives shall expire on December 31st of each year unless renewals for the following year are completed by that date.
Author:(Filed September 28, 1990.)
Statutory Authority: Code of Ala. 1975, § 8-6-23.
Disclaimer: All web pages on Lawrina contain links to official external sources. While we work hard to ensure our content is up to date, accurate, and legal, please refer to the official information found on these links for the latest version of Section 830-X-3-.04 Application For Registration As An Investment Adviser Representative.