§ 850-X-10-.16. Record Of Proceedings
The record of a hearing shall include:
(1) all pleadings, motions, and intermediate rulings;
(2) all evidence received during the hearing;
(3) a statement of all matters officially noticed;
(4) the record of oral proceedings;
(5) all questions and offers of proof, objects and rulings thereon;
(6) the written decision and recommendation of the hearing officer; and
(7) the decision and final order of the Board.
(8) Oral proceedings shall be transcribed at the request of any party with the expense of the transcript charged to the requesting party.(Repealed and Replaced: Filed October 31, 1997; Operative December 5, 1997; effective January 1, 1998 (See Rule 850-X-1-.19). Amended by Alabama Administrative Monthly Volume XXXIV, Issue No. 12, September 30, 2016, eff. October 30, 2016.)
Author: Alabama State Board of Social Work Examiners
Statutory Authority: Code of Ala. 1975, §§ 34-30 -5 (1991); 41-22-12 (1996 Supp.).
Disclaimer: Lawrina makes great effort to keep legal information accurate and updated. However, we cannot guarantee that Section 850-X-10-.16 Record Of Proceedings is an exact copy of the official text as updates may have been made. Please check the accuracy of the information provided against the official resources.