§ 880-X-9A-.06. State Regulatory Authority Responsibilities
(1) The State Regulatory Authority shall prescribe and furnish forms for filing performance bonds.
(2) The State Regulatory Authority shall prescribe terms and conditions for performance bonds and insurance by regulations which meet, at a minimum, the requirements of Rules 880-X-9B - 880-X-9C.
(3) The State Regulatory Authority shall determine the amount of the performance bond required for the permit area, including adjustments to the initial amount from time-to-time as land acreages in the permit area are revised, or when other relevant conditions change according to the minimum requirements of Rule 880-X-9B-.02(1).
(4) The State Regulatory Authority may accept a self-bond in lieu of surety or collateral bond, if the permittee meets the requirements of Rule 880-X-9C-.03(7).
(5) The State Regulatory Authority shall cause all or part of a bond to be forfeited consistent with Rule 880-X-9E.
(6) The State Regulatory Authority shall release liability under bonds in accordance with Rule 880-X-9D.
(7) The State Regulatory Authority shall require in the permit that adequate bond coverage be in effect at all times. Operating without a bond is a violation of a condition upon which the permit is issued.
Statutory Authority: Code of Ala. 1975, §§ 9-16-71, 73, 74, 75, 80, 81, 82, 83, 85, 89.
Disclaimer: All web pages on Lawrina contain links to official external sources. While we work hard to ensure our content is up to date, accurate, and legal, please refer to the official information found on these links for the latest version of Section 880-X-9A-.06 State Regulatory Authority Responsibilities.