§ 950-1-12-.13. Outdoor Campsites Size, Organization, And Location
(1) STAFF/JUVENILES INTERACTION
(a) Physical plant design facilitates personal contact and interaction between staff and juveniles.
1. Facility is conducive to Program activities and services to juveniles.
2. Fosters an atmosphere promoting quality of live.
3. Enables service delivery and acquisition of Program goals.
4. Is safe and well maintained.
(b) Staff offices/living units are located so that staff are readily accessible to the juveniles.(New Rule: Filed December 17, 2004; effective January 21, 2005. Amended by Alabama Administrative Monthly Volume XXXVII, Issue No. 02, November 30, 2018, eff. December 21, 2018.)
Author: Alabama Department of Youth Services, Office of Licensing and Standards
Statutory Authority: Code of Ala. 1975, §§ 44-1-27(a)(b), 44-1-24(4)(6), 38-13-4.
Disclaimer: This content is regularly reviewed to ensure the information is current and accurate. However, Section 950-1-12-.13 Outdoor Campsites Size, Organization, And Location may have been updated since our last review. For the latest version of all legislation, please check the official resources.