§ 950-1-13-.11. Program And Service Area
(1) Sufficient space is provided for screening and searching of both juveniles and visitors. Space is provided for the proper storage of visitors' coats, handbags, and other personal items not allowed into the living area.
(2) Provisions should be made for the feeding of Youths admitted after the last meal has been served for the day.
(3) There are provisions for adequate storage, loading area, and garbage disposal facilities.
(4) High standards of cleanliness shall exist throughout the building and premises.
(5) Toilet and wash basin facilities are available to food service personnel and juveniles in the vicinity of the food preparation area.
(6) All parts of the Facility that are accessible to the public are accessible to and usable by handicapped staff and visitors.(New Rule: Filed December 17, 2004; effective January 21, 2005. Amended by Alabama Administrative Monthly Volume XXXVII, Issue No. 02, November 30, 2018, eff. December 21, 2018.)
Author: Alabama Department of Youth Services, Office of Licensing and Standards
Statutory Authority: Code of Ala. 1975, §§ 44-1-27(a)(b), 44-1-24(4)(6), 38-13-4.
Disclaimer: This content is regularly reviewed to ensure the information is current and accurate. However, Section 950-1-13-.11 Program And Service Area may have been updated since our last review. For the latest version of all legislation, please check the official resources.