§ 950-1-3-.17. Revocation Of Approval
(1) Conditions for revocation of approval of a therapist
(a) The Department may revoke or refuse to renew the approval of a therapist to work with Juvenile criminal sex offenders for the following:
1. Disciplinary action by the licensing authority of the therapist's profession that results in the revocation or suspension of the license by the licensing board.
2. Notification of a charge of, or conviction of, moral turpitude involving a child as defined by Alabama statute.
3. Notification of an allegation of child abuse as reported to the Alabama Department of Human Resources.
4. Failure to provide documentation of liability insurance as required by these rules.
5. Furnish or make any misleading or false statement or report to the Department.
6. Upon review of the recertification application and other pertinent information, the Alabama Review Panel will determine if recertification is recommended to the Department for final approval.(New Rule: August 16, 2002; effective September 20, 2002. Amended by Alabama Administrative Monthly Volume XXXVII, Issue No. 02, November 30, 2018, eff. December 21, 2018.)
Inserted a new rule .16 and original rule .16 was renumbered .17 per certification filed November 6, 2018; effective December 21, 2018.
Author: Department of Youth Services
Statutory Authority: Code of Ala. 1975, Title 44; Code of Ala. 1975, §§ 15-20-1 through 15-20-36; §§ 13A-6-60 through 13A-6-111.
Disclaimer: All information on this page is frequently updated based on official sources. However, Lawrina cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the content for Section 950-1-3-.17 Revocation Of Approval. To check for possible violations, please check the official sources.