§ 950-1-4-.04. Overview: Program Descriptions
Chapters to follow provide detailed information regarding the various Programs and licensing requirements for each type of Program licensed by the Department. The types of Programs licensed by the Department include:
(1) Juvenile Detention Centers. Chapter 950-1-5
(2) Juvenile Residential Treatment Programs. Chapter 950-1-6
(3) Juvenile Training School. Chapter 950-1-7
(4) Comprehensive Youth Service Centers. Chapter 950-1-10
(5) Outdoor Adventure-based Treatment Programs. Chapter 950-1-12
(6) Short-term Detention Centers. Chapter 950-1-13(New Rule: Filed December 17, 2004; effective January 21, 2005. Amended by Alabama Administrative Monthly Volume XXXVII, Issue No. 02, November 30, 2018, eff. December 21, 2018.)
Author: Alabama Department of Youth Services, Office of Licensing and Standards
Statutory Authority: Code of Ala. 1975, §§ 44-1-27(a)(b); 44-1-24(4)(6); 38-13-4.
Disclaimer: Lawrina makes great effort to keep legal information accurate and updated. However, we cannot guarantee that Section 950-1-4-.04 Overview: Program Descriptions is an exact copy of the official text as updates may have been made. Please check the accuracy of the information provided against the official resources.