§ 10404. Informational Requirements for an Application for a Permit Consolidation Zone
(a) The zone application shall:
(1) Identify an individual or agency who shall perform the duties of the Zone Administrator.
(2) Designate one primary point of contact for each participating permitting authority within a zone including title, address, phone number, and, if available, the facsimile number and e-mail address of the contact.
(3) Identify the area which is being designated as a Permit Consolidation Zone. This shall include a description of the area and a listing of the types of facilities specifically included within the zone, a map showing the zone boundaries, the boundaries of the applicant's jurisdiction, and the boundaries of adjacent jurisdictions.
(4) Identify the population of the city or county based on the 1990 census.
(5) Identify the environmental permits to be substituted by the facility compliance plan.
(6) Identify the types of facilities which the Zone Applicant will prohibit from inclusion within the Permit Consolidation Zone.
(7) Include a copy of the resolution adopted by the Zone Applicant's governing authority that approves the creation of a Permit Consolidation Zone.
(8) Identify any efforts to reform or expedite permit procedures or requirements that constitute permit streamlining that have been implemented by the Zone Applicant's jurisdiction(s) or the environmental agencies participating in the proposed Permit Consolidation Zone.
(9) Identify if there is a single CUPA within the boundaries of the proposed Permit Consolidation Zone.
(10) Identify the public notice requirements that currently exist for the individual environmental permits that will be substituted by a facility compliance plan.
(11) Identify the public notice, hearing, comment, participation, administrative appeal, and judicial review provisions that apply to a Plan Applicant within the proposed Permit Consolidation Zone.
(12) Identify the steps taken, in addition to the public notice requirement in Section 10402(d), to inform the public and businesses located within a proposed zone of the zone applicant's intent to apply for a Permit Consolidation Zone.
(13) Identify the permitting authorities which have agreed to participate in the Permit Consolidation Zone.
(14) Identify the agreements or agreements in process, between the zone applicant and other local, state, federal, and regional permitting agencies with jurisdiction within the boundaries of the proposed Permit Consolidation Zone. These agreements shall represent and describe the commitment of the permitting authority to participate in a Permit Consolidation Zone. The Zone Applicant shall submit all approved agreements with the application package. The approved agreements must:
(A) Be binding on the parties executing the agreement;
(B) Clearly identify the permits to be substituted by a facility compliance plan; and
(C) Identify the appeal process to be used in the event a facility wishes to appeal a determination of incompleteness and/or inadequacy.
(15) Identify any and all military bases or military reservations being converted to private use within the boundaries of the proposed Permit Consolidation Zone.
(16) Identify how permitting authorities will cooperate on facility compliance inspections, consolidation of permit fees, and review and submittal of environmental monitoring reports.
(17) Identify the process for conversion of a facility compliance plan to individual environmental permits, in the event of termination of the Permit Consolidation Zone, withdrawal of a permitting authority from a Zone, or upon the request of a facility who has received a facility compliance plan.
(18) Identify how the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) will be complied with and implemented within the proposed Permit Consolidation Zone and who will be responsible.
(19) Provide information that shows the proposed Permit Consolidation Zone is in conformance with all planning and zoning restrictions applicable to the permits to be substituted by a facility compliance plan within the zone.
(20) Identify all economic incentive zones that exist within the Permit Consolidation Zone.
(21) Identify the fees assessed for each individual permit application that may be incorporated within the consolidated fee statement for a facility compliance plan application.
(22) Identify steps zone applicant will use to encourage businesses within a zone to practice pollution prevention.(1. New section filed 5-22-97; operative 6-21-97 (Register 97, No. 28).)
Note: Authority cited: Sections 71035.1 and 71305.2, Public Resources Code. Reference: Sections 71035.3, 71035.4, 71035.5, 71035.6 and 71035.8, Public Resources Code.
Disclaimer: Lawrina makes great effort to keep legal information accurate and updated. However, we cannot guarantee that Section 10404 Informational Requirements for an Application for a Permit Consolidation Zone is an exact copy of the official text as updates may have been made. Please check the accuracy of the information provided against the official resources.