§ 10407. Process for Amendment or Termination of a Zone Designation
(a) A designated Permit Consolidation Zone may be amended by submittal of a request from the Zone Administrator to the Review Panel.
(1) The amendment request shall contain the information necessary to augment the information provided in the application materials required by Section 10405 to make those materials consistent with the requested amendment.
(2) Public notice of an intent to amend a zone designation shall become effective 90 days prior to the Zone's governing board's action directing the submittal of a "request to amend" to the Review Panel.
(3) The request for amendment, unless denied by the Review Panel, shall become effective 90 days after the date of receipt by the Review Panel.
(b) A designated Permit Consolidation Zone may be terminated by submittal of a notice of intent to terminate to the Review Panel.
(1) A transmittal letter and concurring resolution adopted by the Zone's governing authority shall constitute a notice of intent to terminate a Permit Consolidation Zone.
(2) Notice of the intention of the Zone to terminate its designation shall be provided by the Zone's governing board 30 days prior to formal consideration of the termination to each participating permitting authority and all facilities within the Zone who have applied for or who have received approved facility compliance plans.
(3) Public notice of an intent to terminate a zone designation shall be provided fourteen days prior to the Zone's governing board's action directing the submittal of a "notice of intent to terminate" to the Review Panel.
(4) The Permit Consolidation Zone shall be terminated 180 days following the submittal of the notice of intent to the Review Panel.
(c) A permitting authority participating in a Permit Consolidation Zone may withdraw from the Zone by following the procedures set forth in subpart (b) above.(1. New section filed 5-22-97; operative 6-21-97 (Register 97, No. 28).)
Note: Authority cited: Sections 71035.1 and 71305.2, Public Resources Code. Reference: Sections 71035.3 and 71035.4, Public Resources Code.
Disclaimer: Although Lawrina works hard to ensure the information on this page is accurate and timely, we take no responsibility for deviations from the official text. Section 10407 Process for Amendment or Termination of a Zone Designation may have been updated since our last review. Please refer to official resources for the most accurate information.