§ 20515. CIWMB - MSWLF Unit Records. (T14:s17258.29, s18257)
(a) The owner or operator of a MSWLF unit must record the following information as it becomes available:
(1) Any location restriction demonstration required under s20270;
(2) Inspection records, training procedures, and notification procedures required in s20870;
(3) Gas monitoring results from monitoring and any remediation plans required by s20919 of this Subchapter;
(4) Closure and postclosure maintenance plans as required by s21780, notice of intent to close the unit as described in s21135, notice of certification of closure as required by s21880, deed notation as required by s21170, demonstration of release from postclosure maintenance required by s21180, and any gas monitoring, testing, or analytical data as required by 40 CFR s258.61; and
(5) Any cost estimates and financial assurance documentation required by ss 22221, 22226,21820, and 21840.
(6) Any information demonstrating compliance with the small community exemption as required by 40 CFR section 258.1(f)(2).
(b) The owner/operator must notify the EA when the documents from ¶(a) of this section have been placed in or added to the operating record, unless an alternative frequency is approved as specified in ¶(c) and all information contained in the operating record must be furnished upon request to the EA.
(c) The EA may set alternative schedules for recordkeeping and notification requirements as specified in ¶(a) and ¶(b) of this section, except for the notification requirements in s20270.(1. New section filed 6-18-97; operative 7-18-97 (Register 97, No. 25).)
Note: Authority cited: Section 40502, Public Resources Code. Reference: Sections 40508 and 43103, Public Resources Code; and Title 40, Code of Federal Regulations, Section258.29.
Disclaimer: Lawrina has made every attempt to ensure the information on this page is accurate, but we cannot guarantee that Section 20515 CIWMB - MSWLF Unit Records. (T14:s17258.29, s18257) is a replica of the current official text. Please use the external links to official resources for the latest version.