§ 21640. CalRecycle - Review of Permits
(a) Except as provided in § 21680, all full SWFPs shall be reviewed and, if necessary, revised, from the date of last issuance at least once every five years.
(b) No less than 150 days before the permit is due for review, the operator shall submit an application for permit review. The application shall be made in the manner specified in §§ 21570 and 21590 and shall contain the following:
(1) Identify the proposed changes in design and operation; and
(2) Updated amendments to the Report of Facility Information (RFI);
(3) For disposal sites only, the updated amendments shall include an estimate of the remaining site life and capacity;
(4) For disposal sites only, an amended closure plan as specified in §§ 21780, 21865, and 21890.
(5) For disposal sites, a copy of the most recently submitted detailed written estimate or latest approved estimate, whichever identifies the greatest cost, to cover the cost of known or reasonably foreseeable corrective action activities, pursuant to § 22101.(1. New section filed 6-18-97; operative 7-18-97 (Register 97, No. 25). 2. Amendment of subsections (b)(1)-(3) and new subsection (b)(4) filed 2-25-2003; operative 2-25-2003 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4 (Register 2003, No. 9). 3. Amendment of section heading and new subsection (b)(5)filed 4-9-2010; operative 7-1-2010 (Register 2010, No. 15).)
Note: Authority Cited: Sections 40502 and 43020, Public Resources Code. Reference: Sections 43103 and 44015, Public Resources Code.
Disclaimer: Lawrina has made every attempt to ensure the information on this page is accurate, but we cannot guarantee that Section 21640 CalRecycle - Review of Permits is a replica of the current official text. Please use the external links to official resources for the latest version.