§ 21830. CIWMB -Final Postclosure Maintenance Plan Contents
(a) The purpose of the final postclosure maintenance plan is to provide a basis for the operator to establish an accurate detailed cost estimate certified for accuracy by a registered civil engineer or certified engineering geologist, enable the CIWMB to assess the reasonableness of the cost estimate, and provide a detailed plan for the inspection, maintenance, and monitoring of the landfill during the postclosure maintenance period.
(b) The final postclosure maintenance plan shall include, but is not limited to, the following information:
(1) the emergency response plan as required by § 21130 of Chapter 3, Subchapter 5;
(2) the persons or companies responsible for each aspect of postclosure maintenance, and their addresses and telephone numbers;
(3) a description of the planned uses of the property during the postclosure maintenance period in accordance with § 21190 of Chapter 3, Subchapter 5;
(4) an as-built description of the current monitoring and control systems at the landfill including a detailed description of any proposed changes to be implemented as part of closure. This description shall be kept current throughout the postclosure maintenance period;
(5) a detailed description of the methods, procedures and processes that will be used to maintain, monitor and inspect the closed landfill during the postclosure maintenance period to comply with § 21180 of Chapter 3, Subchapter 5;
(6) an operations and maintenance plan for the gas control system;
(7) a summary of the requirements for reporting the results of monitoring and collection, pursuant to section § 21180 of chapter 3, Subchapter 5; and
(8) the postclosure maintenance cost estimates pursuant to §§ 21815 and 21840 of this Subchapter.(1. New section filed 6-18-97; operative 7-18-97 (Register 97, No. 25). 2. Amendment of section heading, subsections (b)(7)-(8) and Note filed 2-25-2008; operative 2-25-2008 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4 (Register 2008, No. 9).)
Note: Authority cited: Section 40502, Public Resources Code. Reference: Sections 43020, 43021 and 43103, Public Resources Code.
Disclaimer: The information provided on this website is consistently reviewed to ensure accuracy. However, we cannot guarantee that Section 21830 CIWMB -Final Postclosure Maintenance Plan Contents is updated to the latest version. Please refer to official resources to confirm information accuracy.