§ 22102. CalRecycle - Corrective Action Plan Requirements
(a) A corrective action plan submitted to comply with § 22101(b)(2) must include:
(1) An evaluation of the known or reasonably foreseeable non-water release corrective action needed as a result of each known or reasonably foreseeable causal event;
(2) Cost estimates, prepared pursuant to § 22101(c)-(f), for all known or reasonably foreseeable corrective actions described in the plan. The cost estimate with the highest amount must be used to determine the amount of financial assurance required pursuant to § 22221(b)(2); and
(3) An evaluation of the long-term performance of the final cover system to ensure that it will continue to meet the requirements of § 21140 without the need for corrective action.
(b) The operator shall submit the plan to RWQCB, EA, and CalRecycle for review and approval in accordance with the schedule in § 21860.
(1) The corrective action plan shall be prepared and certified by a third party who meets all of the following conditions;
(A) Is a registered civil engineer or certified engineering geologist;
(B) Is not employed by the current entity responsible for the design of the solid waste landfill;
(C) Is not the current professional in responsible charge of work for the design of the solid waste landfill; and
(D) Is not employed by an entity or its subsidiary, parent, or other similarly related entity under common control that owns or operates the solid waste landfill.
(2) For the purposes of ¶¶(c)(1) (B) and (C), the current entity responsible for the design and the current professional in responsible charge of design work are the entity and registered civil engineer or certified engineering geologist responsible for the design pursuant to § 21600(b)(4)(B) in the conditioning JTD/RDSI, including all subsequent RFI amendments as applicable and approved, listed in the most recently issued solid waste facility permit and pursuant to § 21780 in the approved final closure plan.(1. New section filed 4-9-2010; operative 7-1-2010 (Register 2010, No. 15).)
Note: Authority cited: Section 40502, 43020, 43021, 43050 and 43103, Public Resources Code. Reference: Sections 43020, 43021 and 43101, Public Resources Code.
Disclaimer: Lawrina has made every attempt to ensure the information on this page is accurate, but we cannot guarantee that Section 22102 CalRecycle - Corrective Action Plan Requirements is a replica of the current official text. Please use the external links to official resources for the latest version.