§ 25607.15. Diesel Engine Exposure Warnings (Except Passenger Vehicle Engines) - Content
(a) A warning for a consumer product exposure to diesel engine exhaust from products other than passenger vehicle engines meets the requirements of this subarticle if it is provided using the combination of methods required in Section 25607.14 and includes all the following elements:
(1) The symbol required in Section 25603(a)(1).
(2) The word "WARNING:" in all capital letters and bold print.
(3) The words, "Breathing diesel engine exhaust exposes you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
* Always start and operate the engine in a well-ventilated area.
* If in an enclosed area, vent the exhaust to the outside.
* Do not modify or tamper with the exhaust system.
* Do not idle the engine except as necessary.
For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov/diesel."(1. New section filed 8-30-2016; operative 8-30-2018 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4(b)(2) (Register 2016, No. 36). 2. Change without regulatory effect amending subsection (a)(2) filed 1-9-2017 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 2017, No. 2).)
Note: Authority cited: Section 25249.12, Health and Safety Code. Reference: Sections 25249.6 and 25249.11, Health and Safety Code.
Disclaimer: The information provided on this website is consistently reviewed to ensure accuracy. However, we cannot guarantee that Section 25607.15 Diesel Engine Exposure Warnings (Except Passenger Vehicle Engines) - Content is updated to the latest version. Please refer to official resources to confirm information accuracy.