§ 1300.85. Books and Records
(a) Each plan, solicitor firm, and solicitor shall keep and maintain their books of account and other records on a current basis.
(b) Each plan shall make or cause to be made and retain books and records which accurately reflect:
(1) The names and last known addresses of all subscribers to the plan.
(2) All contracts required to be submitted to the Department and all other contracts entered into by the plan.
(3) All requests made to the plan for payment of moneys for health care services, the date of such requests, and the dispositions thereof.
(4) A current list of the names and addresses of all individuals employed by it as a solicitor.
(5) A current list of the names and addresses of all solicitor firms with which it contracts.
(6) A current list of the names and addresses of all of the plan's officers, directors, principle shareholders, general managers, and other principle persons.
(7) The amount of any commissions paid to persons who obtain members for plans and the manner in which said commissions are determined.
(c) Each solicitor firm shall make and retain books and records which include a current list of the names and addresses of its partners, if any, and all of its employees who make act as solicitors.(1. Amendment filed 1-12-83; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 83, No. 3).)
Note: Authority cited: Section 1344, Health and Safety Code. Reference: Section 1385, Health and Safety Code.
Disclaimer: At Lawrina, we make every effort to update our content to match the latest officially adopted text. However, we cannot guarantee this page contains the most up-to-date information as amendments to the official sources may have been made. Please refer to the official sources for Section 1300.85 Books and Records for the most accurate material.